Get in touch with us

If you have any questions about Victim Assistance, Infraction Deferral, Child Support, or another legal matter, we'll be happy to help. You can call us, email us, or send us a message using the form below.

  • (812) 385-5497
  • 225 N. Hart Street, Suite 2
    Princeton, IN 47670

Contact Us

send us a message

Thanks for sending your message! We'll get back to you shortly.

There was a problem sending your message. Please try again.

Please complete all the fields in the form before sending.