- Each victim is kept informed of the upcoming court dates and potential plea offers.
- The advocate can assist a victim who is seeking restitution for damages incurred.
- We can help victims prepare for upcoming depositions and/or trial appearances.
- The advocate can help victims fill out the necessary paperwork required to file for a Protective Order with the Court.
- The advocate is also available to meet with victims, whether in the office, in court, at the police or sheriff’s department, or even at the hospital, if necessary.
- We can refer the victim to available counseling or other resources.
- We can assist the victim in filling out an application for the Violent Crime Victim’s Fund.
SERVICES WE PROVIDE TO VICTIMS
VICTIM’S CONTACT DIRECTORY
LAW ENFORCEMENT CONTACTS